Wendy J Owen gave the lecture- 'Fatal accidents- maximising the claim'- at the APIL annual conference earlier this month. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RSA v GENERALI – LIFE IN THE ENCLAVE?
- “Honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty.”
- 2018 Social History of Medicine Conference
- BUSSEY v ANGLIA HEATING: COURT OF APPEAL REJECTS CLAIMANT’S PER INCURIAM ARGUMENT
- Contribution and Apportionment: Unruly Horses? An article by Charles Feeny and Sam Irving for PI Brief Update Law Journal