Wendy J Owen gave the lecture- 'Fatal accidents- maximising the claim'- at the APIL annual conference earlier this month. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contribution and Apportionment: Unruly Horses? An article by Charles Feeny and Sam Irving for PI Brief Update Law Journal
- XX V WHITTINGTON – Knowing when to return?
- WHEATCROFT v BRINE – Liability to ‘smartphone zombies’?
- Mediation: the cost effective answer for Employers following the Supreme Court’s ruling
- BUSSEY v. ANGLIA HEATING – Withstanding the broadsides?