Are standards maintained because at least in part, a threat of litigation, and are lessons learnt (as claimed) from litigated cases? Patient safety is described by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as ‘the most important common issue in health care internationally’. It includes the prevention of errors and adverse effects to patients associated with health [...]
- RSA v GENERALI – LIFE IN THE ENCLAVE?
- “Honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty.”
- 2018 Social History of Medicine Conference
- BUSSEY v ANGLIA HEATING: COURT OF APPEAL REJECTS CLAIMANT’S PER INCURIAM ARGUMENT
- Contribution and Apportionment: Unruly Horses? An article by Charles Feeny and Sam Irving for PI Brief Update Law Journal