See link here for discussion of facts and judgment on liability by Charles Feeny PD -v- RLBUH NHS T Key points Successful claimant’s costs recovery restricted after fully contested trial to a fixed sum reflecting just 6.7% of the budgeted base fees and disbursements; and Claimant ordered to pay all of the defendant’s costs following [...]
- RSA v GENERALI – LIFE IN THE ENCLAVE?
- “Honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty.”
- 2018 Social History of Medicine Conference
- BUSSEY v ANGLIA HEATING: COURT OF APPEAL REJECTS CLAIMANT’S PER INCURIAM ARGUMENT
- Contribution and Apportionment: Unruly Horses? An article by Charles Feeny and Sam Irving for PI Brief Update Law Journal